Take the lead
A successful and effective collaboration considers the needs of every leader and every employee. The perception of being not being heard or misunderstood can quickly lead to a decline in employee satisfaction, cause conflict, or harm overall team performance.
I have seen many teams try to work their way through conflicts without acknowledging a lack of collaboration. Proper coaching of leadership and teams can help establish a culture that finds more constructive ways to handle conflict.
- Development of leadership competencies
- Strengthening the power and effectiveness of leadership
- Personal reflection and resilience
- Defining individual resources
- Development of self efficacy
- Clarify own goals and values
- Expand scope of initiative and action